- 1. Compare the problems in the case study at the macro and micro levels. Use the Learning Resources as a guide.
- 2. Analyze the causes of the problems. Refer to the specific systems that are, or will be, affected by these problems.
- 3. Determine alternatives for solving the problems you identify.
- 4. Provide recommendations for solving the systems-related problems.
- 5. Justify your solutions with specific references and examples found in the Learning Resources or in your own experiences.
Note: Include the completed “The Space Electronics Corporation Case Analysis Form” in your submission.