In a bulleted format, fill in your analysis of the two concepts, placing similarities in the left column and differences in the right column.
Below the table:
· Identify and describe three real situations from your environment or experience (that is, one MO and two Sds or vice versa).
· Analyze and evaluate the similarities and differences between motivating operations and discriminative stimuli using support from scholarly sources.
· Identify and describe relevant antecedent variables from real-life situations.
· Explain and provide examples of how the identified antecedent variables operate as either a motivating operation or a discriminative stimulus.
· APA formatting: References and citations are formatted according to current APA style guidelines.
· Resources: 1–2 scholarly or professional resources. Resources should include the course text and a combination of seminal works.
· Length: 3–4 double-spaced pages of content, in addition to the title page and references page.